The primary difference between the Pronto! Units and the other three types of Paciugo Gelato Caffè Units is the fact that Pronto Units receive the finished gelato products, ready to be served, while the other three types of Paciugo Gelato Caffè Units receive gelato ingredients and require trained personnel for the on-site production of gelato.
- Initial Franchise Fee will be U.S. $30,000
- Ongoing Royalty will be 4.5% of weekly Gross Sales
- National Marketing Fee will be 2.5% of weekly Gross Sales
- Local Store Marketing Fee will be 2% of weekly Gross Sales
- Renewal Fee will be the greater of $15,000 or 50% of the then-current Initial Franchise Fee
- Initial Franchise Fee will be U.S. $25,000
- Ongoing Royalty will be 2.5% of weekly Gross Sales
- National Marketing Fee will be 1.5% of weekly Gross Sales
- Renewal Fee will be the greater of $12,500 or 50% of the then-current Initial Franchise Fee
Pronto Units are not required to spend a minimum amount on local advertising.
You will be responsible for locating and leasing a suitable site for which you must seek our written approval before leasing or purchasing the site. We will approve the site in the context of its suitability for our brand and we do not represent or warranty that the proposed site will be a profitable location. We will provide you with reasonable assistance and consultation regarding site selection criteria and understanding how to connect with Real Estate Brokers.
Sites in Shopping Malls and Regional Shopping Centers. We retain the option to conduct the search and negotiation of basic business terms with the landlord or management company for which you will pay us a Real Estate Fee of $7,500 when you sign the lease.